Here are a few things you should know about RANDOMAPUSH.com:
- I wrote many of the questions on this site myself, but keep in mind that I’m not a professional test writer. If you see questions that you think should be revised, feel free to say so in that question’s comment box. If a revision is in order, I’ll do it when I have time. Be sure to say WHY you think a revision is needed!
- The questions you’ll find here on RANDOMAPUSH.com are intended to test your knowledge of AP US History. They are NOT meant to be “sample questions” that mimic the questions you’ll see on the exam.
- The questions on this site are based on material from Barron’s AP United States History. Also, any questions I did not write entirely on my own are based on questions provided in this book but have been modified for the sake of not running afoul of copyright laws.
- This site contains a bunch of True/False questions, but there are no true/false questions on the AP US History exam. I repeat, THERE ARE NO TRUE/FALSE QUESTIONS ON THE AP US HISTORY EXAM. Once again, this site is just for testing your knowledge, and if you get a true/false question wrong then obviously you’ve got some reading to do!
- I encourage everyone to use the comment sections on this site to ask for help or to answer other people’s questions! I’ll try to answer questions if/when I can, but it would be awesome if you students could help each other out. You’ve got nothing to lose by asking others for help, and if you know the answer to someone’s question then go ahead, show off that big brain of yours.
So now that we’ve got that out of the way, here’s a little bit about me:
My name is Michael and I used to be a teacher. I have a master’s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and I currently work for a mid-sized company that publishes educational materials and that kind of stuff. In my free time, I make websites like this because … I don’t know why. I just do.